‘Eclectics’ showcases an unusual and talented group of creative artists and artisans that live and work in Worthing and the surrounding areas.
The group is made up of the following:
- Jacob Taghioff; fine artist.
- Sue Taghioff; fabric artist.
- Michele Morrod; artist/designer.
- Bernadette Stevenson; fused glass artist.
- Mel Elston Mendones; fine artist.
They have recently emerged as a group to celebrate their diversity and the return to exhibiting our creative works.
There is something for everyone to enjoy in the exhibition including; painting, digital art, fabric art and glass art.
Tuesday – Sunday // 10.00 – 17.00