Colonnade House is a much-loved historic building in the centre of Worthing that is a vibrant and visible hub for the growing creative industries. We provide bright, attractive workspace (some have sea views!) with on-site staff, and we offer support for your professional practice to help you thrive.
Our studios are already home to a wonderfully varied community of people working in the creative industries, and we are a hub for the town, hosting exhibitions and programming events in our gallery spaces that are aimed at supporting the growth of the creative industries in Worthing.
There are ten rooms for rent on three floors, most of which can be shared. Read the section below for more information and contact us to find out more and arrange a viewing.
Click the ‘Apply Now‘ button at the bottom of the page to apply for studio space.
Colonnade House is perfect for the needs of small, growing, creative businesses. Spaces can be taken up on a lease or licence basis.
Renting a space at Colonnade House includes:
- Secure workspace with access 7 days a week
- Individual business address for each studio
- Entry phone for each studio
- On-site Creative Hub management team
- Flexible rental periods ideal for the needs of growing creative businesses
- Discounts on gallery hire rates
Services are charged proportionately in addition to rent and include:
- Utilities: water, electricity
- Secure bike storage
- Cleaning, refuse and recycling
- Fire safety and building insurance
Download full information about rental rates and services, plus floor plans for the ten studios, plus FAQ’s. If you have any questions please email or call Clare Halstead, Creative Hub Manager: email@example.com / 01903 221142
- Colonnade House – Room Layouts
- Rental Rates Jan17
- Rental rates from June 2018
- FAQ Colonnade House Studio Spaces
Applications for workspaces are open and will be reviewed regularly. All applicants who meet our criteria will be added to the ‘pool’, with spaces being offered as they come up and depending on people’s requirements.