Our studios are perfect for the needs of small and growing, creative businesses and can be rented individually or shared with others.
Renting a space at Colonnade House includes:
- Secure workspace with access 7 days a week
- Individual business address for each studio
- Entry phone for each studio
- On-site Creative Hub management team
- Three month minimum term
- Discounts on gallery hire rates
Services are charged in addition to rent and include:
- Electricity (100% renewable)
- Broadband (including connection to the new ultrafast network in 2021)
- Business rates
- Cleaning, refuse and recycling
- Fire, security and building insurance
Our studios are already home to a wonderfully varied community of people working in the creative industries, and we are a vibrant hub for the town, hosting exhibitions and events in our gallery spaces that are aimed at supporting the growth of the creative industries in Worthing.
Located in the centre of town, Colonnade House is a short walk from the sea and in easy reach of a wide variety of cafes, restaurants and shops in Worthing.
Find out more and book a viewing by contacting Clare Halstead, Creative Hub Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org // 01903 221142.
For more visit our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s) page.
Spaces can be rented by anyone who works in the creative industries. To apply for space please click the ‘Apply now’ button below. If you we can’t offer you a space straight away, we will add you to the waiting list and offer you a suitable space when it comes available.