- Are you writing a funding bid for a creative project or looking for advice about funding or bid-writing? Look no further – sign up for a 1-to-1 session with our specialist from Adur & Worthing Councils Andy Willems – slots available from 1-5pm. Book your slot here.
The sessions are half an hour and you can use them for any of the following:
- Funding searches – help to find a funder whose aims could match your needs, including Lottery funding, trusts, foundations and local funds
- Pre-application advice – detailed advice about whether the funder that you have in mind is right for you, and check that you understand their criteria, timescales and processes
- Bid-writing – general information about how to tackle writing a successful bid
- ‘Critical friend’ support – send your bid in advance of the session and get in-depth feedback (a double session can be booked for this option)
- Budget advice – if you’re stuck on how to manage the finances for a project, or have questions about how to structure your budget in the application
- Re-submission advice – if your bid has been turned down, send your bid in advance of the session and get in-depth feedback (a double session can be booked for this option if necessary)
Please note: All information will be treated in confidence and won’t be shared with any third parties. This is an advice session and as such it will be the responsibility of the organisation/individual to decide on the final application.
Andy Willems (Investment Officer, Place & Investment Team) oversees and guides external funding applications across Adur & Worthing Councils. Since joining the Council in 2015 he has supported numerous projects which have secured significant investment into the area.
- Book your FREE place HERE and please include your name and contact email address to confirm your place. We will email you for more details so that you can get the most from your session. Sessions last approximately 30 minutes.
PS: There are also useful advice sessions available from Community Works for local organisations applying for funding and looking for organisational support.