- Funding searches – help to find a funder whose aims could match your needs, including Lottery funding, trusts, foundations and local funds
- Pre-application advice – detailed advice about whether the funder that you have in mind is right for you, and check that you understand their criteria, timescales and processes
- Bid-writing – general information about how to tackle writing a successful bid
- ‘Critical friend’ support – send your bid in advance of the session and get in-depth feedback (a double session can be booked for this option)
- Budget advice – if you’re stuck on how to manage the finances for a project, or have questions about how to structure your budget in the application
- Re-submission advice – if your bid has been turned down, send your bid in advance of the session and get in-depth feedback (a double session can be booked for this option if necessary)
Book your FREE place HERE and please include your name and contact email address to confirm your place. We will email you for more details so that you can get the most from your session. Sessions last approximately 30 minutes.
PS If you can’t make this date, Community Works are also available to support local organisations funding applications and can also offer ongoing support.